Took the dinghy down into Lagoon Makax
Pretty restaurants en route
Rented a golf cart & stopped off at Lancheros Beach
Interesting sculptures at Punta Sur
Acantalida Restaurant at Punta Sur.
Great view, great lunch. What's not to like?
Visited the estate of Pirate Mundaca.
Died in the late 1800s - heartbroken - the senorita he loved chose another.
Well Marina Paraiso, it's been fun but it's time to say "hasta luego".
Heading South to Puerto Morelos tomorrow AM.
May not have wifi for a while, but the blog'll be back when we do!










Overlooking the tenth green at NLCC sipping a rum and coke and eating a JamIcan Patty. Sorry we missed seeing you this winter. When we were in Cancun the restaurant orders were written up in triplicate! Enjoy the culture.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely scenery to distract us from the realities of FL Panhandle climate! (Gonna be 36 Deg. F tonight; rained all day. But I guess it's worse in the Carolinas & Georgia with ice storms, etc.!!) What the heck are we doing here anyway? Any opening for a deck-hand?? LOL / Bro Billy
ReplyDeleteIsle Mujeres sure looks like a nice place. It sure beats Cozumel. It looks like you guys are having a great time!
ReplyDeleteCruising has some parallels to child birth, after you see the little person you forget all about the grieve that preceded the event. I am sure that you by now have forgotten about finding fuel in the bilge, removing the generator, removing the fuel tank, finding water in the bilge, removing the water tank, then finding a hole in the keel and then fixing everything and putting it all back. I am sure you by now have forgotten all about all of that!
I feel qualified to make this comparison since I have had three children and own a boat!
Herm