So, here we are standing outside the Coconut Grove library - closed Friday! Their internet connection works just fine under a nearby shade tree. We're hoping to cross over to Bimini tomorrow - but that depends on the wind at Fowey Rocks in the morning. Gotta keep the queen happy - so no 10 foot seas allowed. We'll update the blog whenever we get another wifi connection. Fair winds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sure hope the weather changes so you can get going. Relax and take it safe.
ReplyDeleteCarl & Nancy
Beautiful photo of the Ship underway! I can almost smell the ocean ... Ya gotta send me a good sized file of that photo sometime so I can photoshop it!
ReplyDeleteBill 'n Les
Great photo of the yacht. I'm looking for the Numbers to see you on Satelite please resend in e mail or on blog. Thanks...stay safe and warm..Love Linda Jim and samantha...J.b. too..
ReplyDelete